Preparing to study in the United States – or outside of your home country – is an exciting experience. But accidents and illness can happen anywhere, and it's important to have medical insurance for study abroad. Travel Insurance Services can help you get the international student medical insurance you need to meet school requirements.
With Study USA-HealthCare coverage you get:
- Choice of coverage levels so you can find the right plan for your needs and budget.
- Get instant confirmation and ID card, sent to you via email, so you can immediately provide school-required proof of coverage.
- From 30 to 364 consecutive days of coverage, renewable for up to 4 years.
Study USA-HealthCare is available starting at $1.07/day.*
Get your complimentary, no-obligation quote and purchase your Study USA-HealthCare coverage today. Competitive rates make this an attractive international student medical insurance option.* Student only, under age 25, Basic Plan.
Study USA-HealthCare has important benefits* for international students, including:
- NEW: COVID-19 coverage (Plus, Preferred and Platinum plans only)
- Illness and Medical Expense Protection
- Emergency Health Care
- 24-Hour Assistance Services
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Summer plans suspended because of COVID-19? The deadline's approaching for TheInternGroup's virtual/remote global internship program. Gain professional experience, grow your network and make your resume shine from wherever you are this summer.
Studying abroad is an invaluable step in your professional and personal growth. Prodigy Finance have helped fund over 20,000 master’s students to pursue their dreams at the best schools of the world.
Get international student medical insurance for as low as $1.12 USD per day. Our plans are available to any student studying outside their home country and include coverage for Covid-19. Get your free quote and enroll today!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more