Yini Chen, from Shanghai, China, is a graduate student studying Organizational Leadership at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington.
- School Size
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Biomedical Laboratory Science, Business, Engineering
Type of Housing
Residence Hall, Homestay, Apartment, Dormitory
- Social Media
Gonzaga University: Your Future Awaits
Unlock your true potential at Gonzaga University, ranked #80 among US universities — U.S. News & World Report (2021). Located in Spokane, Washington, Gonzaga offers 49 majors and more than 60 minors including economics, civil engineering, bioscience, computer science, and many offerings in the liberal arts.
With a focus on academic excellence and world-class instruction, Gonzaga (ranked in the top 5% for best undergraduate teaching — U.S. News & World Report, 2021) is dedicated to nurturing and supporting the “whole person,” and offers a US study experience.
As a Gonzaga Global student, you can:
- Benefit from exclusive services designed just for international students, including application assistance, tailored support for transfer students via Transfer Direct, F-1 student visa and pre-arrival help, and more.
- Prepare for a global workforce with guidance from career experts, career workshops, internship application support, networking events, and more.
- Improve your skills at Gonzaga’s English Language Center while studying for your degree (where 8,500 students from 105 countries have taken courses).
Conditional Admission for Gonzaga Students
When you apply through Gonzaga Global, you can benefit from a streamlined application process and be placed in an entry track that is the best fit for your long-term success, depending on your English-language proficiency, academic qualifications, and personal preferences. Scholarships may be available for academically qualified students.
Live and Study in Spokane, Washington
Ranked one of the "Best Cities in the United States” (National Geographic Traveler), Spokane is the financial, cultural, and retail center of the Inland Northwest. Gonzaga’s 152-acre campus (Top 50 most beautiful college campuses in America — Condé Nast Traveler) is surrounded by stunning outdoor attractions, including 76 beautiful lakes and five expansive mountain resorts—just two hours away from campus.
Gonzaga’s campus is also just 15 minutes away from the airport and a four-hour drive from Seattle, the home of tech giants and multinational companies. So when you come to Gonzaga in Spokane, you get a gateway to the Pacific Northwest and access to top employers like:
Become the Best Version of Yourself at Gonzaga University
More than 94% of our graduates are employed, continuing their education, or volunteering within six months of graduation, according to First Destination (2019).
As a Gonzaga University student, you will be part of an inclusive multicultural community that celebrates individuality and welcomes students from all walks of life — reflecting our deeply rooted Jesuit, Catholic, and humanistic tradition.
When you study at Gonzaga, you can:
- Explore more than 150 student clubs and organizations like the Filipino American Student Union, Hawaii Pacific Islanders Club, La Raza Latina, the Asian American Student Union, Chinese Club, and more.
- Engage in extracurricular activities and multiple volunteering opportunities in the local community with Gonzaga’s Center for Community Engagement with organizations such as Circle K, Man’s Best Friend, Setons, and more.
- Develop your career with exclusive professional development programs including Career Treks, featuring on-site visits to major employers, and connecting with top professionals to build your network. Join more than 14 organizations dedicated to career growth like Beta Alpha Psi, Formula Zag, and Alpha Kappa Psi.
502 East Boone Avenue
Spokane WA 99258
P: +1 (800) 986 9585
- Applied Engineering Sciences
- Applied Mathematics
- Art History
- Arts and Humanities
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Business Information Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies and Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing and Communications
- Marketing Research
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Information Studies
- Political Science
- Public Relations
- Special Education
- Special Needs/Learning Disabilities
- Sports Management