by Mary Walton
It's time to start thinking about applying to college, and there's plenty you will need to do in order to be ready. One of the things you're probably worried most about is your application essay. It's the one part of your essay that really lets the college know who you are as a person, and why you want to study there.
If you're looking for help in writing yours, look no further. These ten tools will help you get the perfect essay written.
1. Thesis Generator: This tool is very simple to use, but gives you a lot of in depth information on how to structure your essay. Simply plug in the main points your essay needs to cover, and it will give you a structure you can use when writing.
2. Hemingway Editor: This tool is great for proofreading your essay. All you need to do is paste your text into it, and it will read and mark up any errors that have been made. It will even highlight different types of errors in different colours, and give you a readability score.
3. Boom Essays: Have you not had to write an essay like this before? This writing service will help you though the process. Their writers have a high level of experience in writing academic texts, so they can guide you through the whole process. Work with them from planning through to completion, and you'll have an essay you can be proud of.
4. Plagiarism Checker: No one wants to be accused of plagiarism, but it can happen accidentally. Paste your essay into this tool, and it will tell you if there's a chance it will be picked up by the college for plagiarism. It'll tell you which passages triggered the alarm, so you know where to make changes.
5. How To Write A Scholarship Essay That Makes You Stand Out: Struggling to think of a god theme to write about? This guide will help. It gives solid advice that you can use to create an essay that's unique to you.
6. Essayroo: This writing service specialises in academic writing. There's a skill to writing text that's up to college standard, and every one of their writers has it. If you're struggling with your essay, you can take it to them. They'll look over it for you, and let you know how to go about finishing it.
7. Scholarship Application Essay Example: Sometimes it's easier to write if you can read through some examples first. This specimen essay gives you ideas of what good structure, subject and length should look like in your essay.
8. Citation Machine: To write a good essay, you need to cite your sources. Plug your sources into this tool and it will give you the citation in the referencing system of your choice.
9. Admission Writing Service: The key to a good essay is good proofreading, and these writers are the best at it. If you're uncertain about your own proofreading skills, take your essay to them. They'll check it over for you, and let you know if anything needs changing. If you're really short on time, they can even do that for you, too.
10. Harvard College Writing Center: This site is a wealth of writing resources, so if you're really having problems getting your essay looking good, this is the place to go.
Try any of these tools out, and you'll have an essay that will have colleges clamouring to have you. The tools are good to keep on hand once you start college too.