Wentworth stands apart for its emphasis on cooperative education, in which students apply what they’ve learned in actual work environments. Attracting students from more than 50 countries around the world, Wentworth is still accepting applications for Fall 2018. Merit money is awarded to all international students.
Please visit their web site for more information: https://wit.edu/admissions/international-student.
Founded in 1904, Wentworth Institute of Technology is a private, co-educational university located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. Boston is one of America's most beautiful and historical cities and it is the original center of higher education in the United States. The public transportation system, known locally as the T, is at our front door, and major attractions ranging from Fenway Park (home of the Boston Red Sox baseball team) to the Museum of Fine Arts to the trendy shops of Newbury Street are only a short walk away. Wentworth enrolls over 4,500 students and offers on-campus housing on its 31-acre (15-hectare), fully equipped campus. International students comprise 8% of Wentworth's total enrollment representing 58 countries.
- Applied Mathematics (three-year program with a four-year option)
- Business Management
- Biological Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Networking
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering (five-year program)
- Engineering – Interdisciplinary
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering
Requirements for Application:
- Completed application form (available on-line at http://www.wit.edu or Common Application )
- All students for whom English is not a first language must show proof of English proficiency. Please visit the Wentworth website www.wit.edu/prospective/admissions for ways to meet this requirement.
- Official School Record(s) or Transcript(s) of secondary education, with certified English translations, if in another language
- Declaration of Certification of Finances, not older than 90 days at the time of application review.
- Written Personal Statement
Each program balances theory, technical skills, and cooperative education (co-op) experience. Co-op is an important feature of Wentworth's career-focused education. All students are required to work for two semesters before graduation in a paid position directly related to their major. Co-op provides valuable practical experience, which helps students find employment after graduation. Wentworth offers 17 bachelor degree programs in the following majors:
Wentworth recognizes certain Subject Examinations of the International Baccalaureate Program (IB), and Advanced Placement (AP) Program as administered by the College Board. For more information or to take a virtual tour of Wentworth Institute of Technology visit our home page at www.wit.edu or click on the link below.
There are a limited number of competitive scholarships for international students.
For more information: Wentworth Institute of Technology