Boston University, Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (CELOP) is Boston University’s intensive English language program and the only accredited university ESL program in Boston. CELOP offers a unique model that helps students meet their goals and find the next step in their academic or professional career.
- Advance: Intensive 12 week English programs for students at all levels.
- Professional: Summer English programs with a professional focus. The programs include Pre- MBA, Legal English Programs, English for Engineering, English Teacher Development, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Advantage: Orientation and adjustment to the US higher education model.
- Enrich: A variety of part time programs designed to fit your schedule.
- Boost: Short- term intensive English programs to strengthen your skills.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
SURE offers hassle-free renters insurance that'll protect your clothes, furniture, and even yourself from unexpected damages and injuries. The SURE team will get you set up with a free quote and the correct coverage that you need!
Study in the USA’s advisors can work with you to navigate the requirements to study abroad in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. We help you find the right school and apply.
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, and it’s 100% online. You get the same professionalism and quality you expect from in-office therapy, but with access to a huge network of therapists, more scheduling flexibility, and at a more affor...
By Using StudyUSA.com, I came to know about various universities in the USA. The website is very informative and has all the details for scholarships. Thank you!
I read the information found on StudyUSA.com and it helped me understand the process of applying in the USA. I have also talked to a StudyUSA counselor and she helped me with the things I struggle with like my essay for college application. StudyUSA give me the information I needed.
I applied to UNT (University of North Texas). I got in and I'm set to start my second semester now in January 2019. Thanks for all your help!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more