The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) is a fully accredited public university established in 1874. As the oldest institution of higher education in the state of Nevada, the university has a long tradition of academic excellence. Students can choose from a full-time intensive English program and more than 145 degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels. The university's diverse student body of approximately 18,000 students come from all over the United States and includes over 800 international students and researchers representing more than 70 nations.
Why you should study at the University of Nevada, Reno:
- Ranked as Tier One among America's Best National Universities by the U.S. News & World Report
- Scholarships and graduate assistantships available
- Many of Nevada's programs are ranked in the top 100 "best schools" in the U.S. News & World Report including clinical psychology, environmental engineering, earth science, civil engineering and speech pathology
- High quality education at a competitive price
- MBA program is ranked No. 21 in the United States by BusinessWeek
- Conditional Admission at the undergraduate level for students who have not met the English requirement
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, and it’s 100% online. You get the same professionalism and quality you expect from in-office therapy, but with access to a huge network of therapists, more scheduling flexibility, and at a more affor...
Summer plans suspended because of COVID-19? The deadline's approaching for TheInternGroup's virtual/remote global internship program. Gain professional experience, grow your network and make your resume shine from wherever you are this summer.
MPOWER Financing is the top-rated lender offering international student loans without cosigners, collateral, or credit history for global citizens, PLUS international student scholarships & career coaching! Fully online application, 96% customer...
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more