The University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) is a fully accredited public university established in 1874. As the oldest institution of higher education in the state of Nevada, the university has a long tradition of academic excellence. Students can choose from a full-time intensive English program and more than 145 degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels. The university's diverse student body of approximately 18,000 students come from all over the United States and includes over 800 international students and researchers representing more than 70 nations.
Why you should study at the University of Nevada, Reno:
- Ranked as Tier One among America's Best National Universities by the U.S. News & World Report
- Scholarships and graduate assistantships available
- Many of Nevada's programs are ranked in the top 100 "best schools" in the U.S. News & World Report including clinical psychology, environmental engineering, earth science, civil engineering and speech pathology
- High quality education at a competitive price
- MBA program is ranked No. 21 in the United States by BusinessWeek
- Conditional Admission at the undergraduate level for students who have not met the English requirement