A.C.E. Language Institutes (WA, MT, PA)
For 40 years, A.C.E. has been a leader in intensive English language instruction. We are proud of helping tens of thousands of students from around the world achieve their dreams while studying at our Language Institutes.
Study at One of 3 University Campus Locations:
- A.C.E. Language Institute at Montana State University - Bozeman, Montana
- A.C.E. Language Institute at Seattle Pacific University - Seattle, Washington
- A.C.E. Language Institute at Saint Francis University - Loretto, Pennsylvania
For 40 years, A.C.E. has been a leader in intensive English language instruction. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to international education. We are proud of helping tens of thousands of students from around the world achieve their dreams while studying at our Language Institutes. Whether you want to complete our program to gain admission to a university or just to improve your English, A.C.E. has a program for you. A.C.E. is accredited by CEA for the intensive English programs at Montana State University and Seattle Pacific University.
Advantages of Choosing A.C.E:
- No TOEFL required for undergraduate admission to our partner colleges and universities with completion of our program
- Short term and long term study options to fit your needs
- Small classes
- Housing assistance (host families, campus dorms, apartments)
- Weekly social activities and trips
- Competitive pricing
All On-Campus Programs Include:
- 18-20 hours per week of intensive English classes + elective classes
- Study reading, writing, speaking, listening and grammar
- 6-level program aimed at university/college admission
- TOEFL preparation and testing
- Weekly social activities and trips
- Internet and computer access
- Access to library, health center, gym, and other campus facilities
- Attend university classes as part of your Language Institute training.
- As a Level 6 student, you will join American students in university or college classes, followed by a review with an A.C.E. teacher.
Students can apply for undergraduate conditional admission to our host universities and choose to complete A.C.E. Level 6 instead of taking the TOEFL.
A.C.E. Language Institute at Montana State University is located in Bozeman, Montana, a small city with big energy, central to an all season outdoor-adventure hub and a dynamic thriving downtown. In the summer, students enjoy hiking, canoeing, fishing, white water rafting, and visits to Yellowstone National Park. In the winter, students often spend free time skiing or snowboarding at resorts just 30 minutes from town.
A.C.E. Language Institute at Seattle Pacific University is located in Seattle, Washington, USA. Seattle Pacific University is a small private university with an active campus life. It is located in a residential neighborhood, just a few minutes north of downtown Seattle. Seattle is famous for its high-tech industries, music scene, coffee shops, and shopping districts. It is home to famous companies such as Microsoft, Boeing, Amazon and Starbucks.
A.C.E. Language Institute at Saint Francis University is located in Loretto, Pennsylvania, 80 miles east of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Saint Francis is a small private university with a caring, supportive campus community.
$2700 for 7.5 weeks at A.C.E. at MSU
$1800 for 5 weeks at A.C.E. at SPU
$3125 for 7.5 weeks at A.C.E. at SFU
English Language (ESL), English for Specific Purposes Programs, TOEFL and University Preparation
Type of School
Intensive English Program
Student Body GenderCo-ed
Religious AffiliationNo Affiliation
Scholarships for International StudentsNo
Conditional Admission AvailableYes
SettingCity, Small/College town, Rural
Accreditation and CertificationCEA
Type of HousingResidence Hall, Homestay, Apartment, Dormitory