Tên Chương trình học
Associate Degrees (Open Admission)
Next Available Start Dates
31 thg 8, 2020 Choose
Mô tả chi tiết
San Jose City College offers Open Admission for the following Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs. When your application is accepted you are also accepted into the program of your choice.
San Jose City College does not charge an application fee
Original Bank Certification Letter indicating required funds in in liquid assets (cannot be from any source of stocks, bonds, or retirement accounts) listed in US dollars (For 2019-2020 year, minimum $21,428 USD required).
Admitted students will receive a letter of acceptance, form I-20, and other admission information. Upon receipt of a complete application, the international admissions staff will review it. Admission decisions will be mailed within 2 weeks.
1. Official English detailed translations of all your secondary and post-secondary transcripts.
2. English Language Proficiency Requirement:
a. By Examination: Scores must be sent directly by testing agency
- TOEFL School Code: 4686 Dept Code: 00, Minimum Score: 500 paper-based; 61 iBT
- IELTS Academic Module Minimum Band Score: 5.5
- STEP-EIKEN Minimum Score: Step 2A
- PTE: Academic Test Minimum Score: 42
b. Completion of the prerequisite course for college level English at U.S. institution.
c. Participation in Partner English Language Program
|Tuition & Other Fees||$ 6,864|
|Estimated Books & Supplies||$1,422|
|Mandatory Health Insurance||$1,422|
|Estimated Living Expenses||$9,200|
|Estimated Other Personal Expenses||$2,520|
|Total Estimated Cost||$21,428|