Agriculture & Natural Resources- Agronomy
Next Available Start Dates
27 янв. 2020 г. Choose
You’ll be ready for a career in precision agriculture, cropping systems, fertilizer, integrated pest management, farm management and farm supply areas of agriculture with the Agribusiness/Science Technology – Agronomy degree. Through hands-on learning, you’ll gain skills in integrated pest management, marketing, soil science, nutrient management, crop production, agronomy equipment, Geographic Information Systems/Global Positioning Systems (GIS/GPS) technology and computers, as well as sales and agribusiness. This program will open doors to a variety of agribusiness careers.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required