Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
English Language Competency - Beginner
Next Available Start Dates
27 de jan de 2020 Choose
This program is perfect for English language learners who need basic skills in grammar, writing, listening and speaking. You’ll receive personalized attention and support, the option to partake in cultural field trips, and the basics to communicate and interact with English speakers. After successful completion of this certificate, you’ll advance to the intermediate level.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required