Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
Information Systems Security Specialist
Next Available Start Dates
27 de jan de 2020 Choose
Cyber-security, including computer and information systems security, is a rapidly growing field. With an Information Systems Security Specialists degree, you’ll monitor and implement security measures to protect an organization’s computer network(s) and systems. You’ll learn how to ensure that appropriate security controls are in place to safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure, as well as, how to respond to computer security breaches and viruses. This program will also provide you with background and hands-on experience in fraud detection, technical reporting, risk assessment and server applications.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required