Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
Next Available Start Dates
Marketing is an exciting and dynamic part of business that provides you with opportunities in a wide variety of career choices. You may find employment with a manufacturer, wholesaler, hospitality or non-profit firm, or choose to work with new business development and start-ups. Or you may work in retail management, advertising, industrial sales and service, research or purchasing. Through this degree program, you’ll learn the principles of marketing, sales, digital and social media, as well as integrated marketing communications. You’ll also learn to develop and execute marketing plans, participate in teams, utilize information technology and develop leadership skills. To give you a broad understanding of business, your training will include courses such as accounting, math, law, economics and communications. You’ll have many career options with this degree.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required