Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
Laboratory Science Technician
Next Available Start Dates
Put on your safety glasses, gloves and lab coat. Laboratories are looking for technicians who are able to assist with basic research and product development. In this program, you can gain the necessary skills for positions in food testing, water, wastewater treatment, environmental and industrial laboratories. You will perform experiments, operate and maintain equipment, make observations and document your results. You will also learn technical writing, laboratory math and project management skills so you’ll be well prepared for the workplace.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
*One-time payment /
**Estimated costs /
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required