Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
Next Available Start Dates
27 de jan de 2020 Choose
Join the ranks of those who protect and serve with a rewarding career in criminal justice. You’ll gain an overview of the role of the criminal justice system in our society and will become familiar with law enforcement, corrections, criminal procedures, juvenile law and constitutional law. In addition, you’ll gain skills in communication, crime prevention, report writing and forensic science applications. This program will prepare you for a career in many of the criminal justice related fields.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
*One-time payment /
**Estimated costs /
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required