Nome da Escola
Nome do Curso
Next Available Start Dates
27 de jan de 2020 Choose
Are you ready to move up to project manager or supervisor in residential, commercial or industrial construction? This program will give you the necessary skills to determine the human, physical and financial resources necessary for project activities. You’ll learn to control costs, manage documents and supervise others to be an effective project manager. Your training will include work with subcontractors, suppliers and field staff to learn how to provide timely, cost-effective project completion. If you have limited construction background, internships will give you valuable experience. You will be well prepared to assume the duties of a construction project manager.
Application Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Admission to Fox Valley Technical College requires:
- English Test Scores Minimum TOEFL (70) or IELTS (6).
- Test scores are NOT required if enrolling into our Intensive English Program.
- High School Diploma Provide an official copy of a high school diploma or completion certificate; translated into English.
- College Transcripts Transcripts from a non U.S. university / college must be provided with a U.S. credential evaluation report through either the Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org) or World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Current F-1 students studying in the U.S.A.
- All documents mentioned AND;
- Copy of current, valid VISA,
- Copies of ALL issued I-20 forms,
- Official copy of college transcript.
- If you are planning on bringing dependents (spouse, children) an additional $8,000 per dependent must be available and verified on financial documentations.
- Provide a copy of a current, non-expired passport for each dependent.
- Sponsor Form I-134, Affidavit of Support is only required if another person(s) will be sponsoring you with financial support. One form per sponsor is required.
|Tuition & Other Fees||$5,500***|
|Housing, Meals, Personal Expenses||$10,000**|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000**|
|International Student Orientation Course Fee||$350*|
|International Admissions Processing Fee||$100*|
|Total required funds shown on bank statement||$17,580|
***Equivalent to approximately 24 credits per year, 12 credits per semester required