Master of Science in Project Management - ONLINE only
Next Available Start Dates
2020. 8. 24. Choose
Project management is a set of tools - a roadmap if you will - that enables managers to guide a project efficiently and effectively. Project management is one of the fastest growing degree programs in the country.
Students develop deep critical thinking skills, decision-making and project initiation, strategic planning and execution, communication and risk assessment. As a result, graduates gain a competitive edge in today's competitive workforce. This program is only available online and is therefore not eligible for F-1 student visa status.
We will require from you:
- Application fee: Free
- Academic Statement (300 - 500 word essay explaining why you chose to attend CSU and your academic and professional goals)
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores (if requested by the admissions committee)
Passport and visa documents
- A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed, or other form of identification. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
- If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
- Official Transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency.
- Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
- Any transcript from a non-American school must be evaluated by WES or ECE.
Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
- TOEFL: 71 iBT Code for Charleston Southern University is 5079
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP): 3.7
Students transferring from another US school
- An International Student Eligibility Form must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official. The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.