Charleston Southern University offers 52 undergraduate degree programs. Our academic programs are outstanding; and our renowned faculty put students first. At Charleston Southern, our small class settings and one-on-one educational experience will enable you to find your passion. Explore Charleston Southern University's undergraduate degree programs!
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Technology
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Passport and visa documents
- A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
- If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
International Financial Statement
- If you will be applying for a F-1 student visa to study in the United States, you are required to submit financial documentation to prove that you have sufficient funds for your study.
- If you or your parents are providing your support, you must submit a bank statement or International Student Financial Statement showing availability of funds for the required tuition and costs amount. Bank statements must not be older than 180 days (6 months).
- If the student's studies will be supported by a private sponsor, an Affidavit of support and bank statements are needed that show availability of funds for the required tuition and costs amount. Bank statements must not be older than 180 days (6 months).
Students transferring from another US school
- An International Student Eligibility Form must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official. The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.
Students planning on living on campus
- If you plan on living on campus in a dormitory room, you will be required to submit an immunization form in order to be assigned to a room on campus. It can take some time to get all the required immunizations so it's recommended to start as soon as possible
- Official transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency.
- Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
- Any transcript from a non-American school be evaluated by a NACES member. We prefer that students choose WES or ECE.
SAT or ACT Scores
- Scores must be sent directly from the respective testing agency. Charleston Southern University's SAT code is 5079; ACT code is 3833.
- International students that prove sufficient English proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS may have the SAT/ACT requirement waived. Please contact CSU’s International Student Enrollment Counselor for more information.
Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
- TOEFL 71 iBT Code for Charleston Southern University is 5079
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP): 3.7
- SAT Evidence Based Reading & Writing: 530
- Two years at a US college or university or high school: ‘C’ or better in core subjects.