Culinary/Hospitality Management (AAS)
Next Available Start Dates
Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management are two great service industry programs. There are many careers available such as executive chef, catering manager, pastry chef, food service manager, hotel manager and meeting planner.
- Pay the $100 Application Fee
- Official Bank Statement or notarized letter from a financial institution, translated to English, verifying funds are available to cover expenses (17,580 USD)
- Copy of your non-expired passport
- Proof of completion of high school
- Proof of English Proficiency
Students under the age of 18 must have their parents sign a release form.