Study in the USA is a media company that helps colleges and universities attract and engage students through print and digital media.
First Founded, Most Respected
For 40 years, Study in the USA has made U.S. colleges, universities and English programs the focus of international student’s dreams through print and digital media.
Go Global. Be Seen
We traverse the globe for you: unparalleled circulation, prominent international fair attendance, social media, robust email campaigns, and mobile accessible content.
Study in the USA sets the stage for schools through customizable online inquiry forms, real-time response targeted search tools, social media engagement and much more.
Study in the USA funnels students to your profile and website, leads are sent in real-time, you receive monthly analytics, and we give good old-fashioned personal recommendations to students.
Engagement across every medium
Promote your programs through award-winning magazines, websites, print and digital content.
8.5 million and counting
Unique visitors to StudyUSA.com annually
Lead Generation & Engagement
Driving highly qualified students to you.
- Multi-platform: Search tools, campaigns, print media, social media, content & app
- Targeted and customizable lead form
- Detailed analytics including demographics and personal contact information
- Real time student engagement and counseling
One page to make you shine.
- Annual membership with unlimited leads, page views and clicks
- Lead capturing targeted inquiry form
- Social media integration
- Mobile optimized
- Direct links to site
- Selection of 14 fully supported languages translated by professional native speakers
- Monthly inquiry report
- Award-winning design
Put your school out in front.
- Build your brand and increase recognition on the most popular pages
- Enforce your message with strategic positioning
- Target your niche markets and promote specific programs
Expanding your audience, engaging readers, creating a response.
- 12 publications, 6 languages, distributed worldwide
- Popular among students and parents, demanded by educational advisors
- Works in unison with your digital marketing for a powerful advertising mix
- Unparalleled circulation to top countries
- Distributed to EducationUSA advising centers, fairs, agencies, schools and more
- Award-winning design and content
It improves SEO, builds community, establishes credibility and draws an audience—that’s why it’s king.
- Newsletters and campaigns
- Original content
- International student bloggers
- School promotion
- 10 platforms
- High quality engagement
- 100% organic Facebook reach
- Articles for students
- Student interviews
- Areas of study articles
- School and program features
promotional emails delivered
active followers on social media
article page views
Word of Mouth
What our distributors and clients are saying about Study in the USA.
I only advertise in one print publication and this is it! This is the one that is given out at all of the major recruitment fairs around the world ... I can justify investing in Study in the USA because I get a great return on my investment all year long. —James L. Goonan, International Admissions Director
Study in the USA has been an excellent partner for us. They offer outstanding customer service, and have an excellent reputation in the market and affordable prices. They provide great exposure through multiple tools such as print magazines, websites, and social media. —Petr Kandidatov, Director of ESL
Southern Arkansas University
It is a joy to work with the Study in the USA team! The inquiry tracking tools, monthly reports, and industry insights that the team provides, help achieve our enrollment goals. —Nadya Zhuravleva, Marketing Manager
StudyUSA.com is an excellent investment which will not only create a global footprint for your institution, it will help drive traffic, inquiries, and enrollment. I totally recommend their amazing products and services. —Luis Castillo, Marketing and Communications Manager
University of Arizona
Our local students love the magazines, many have traveled abroad thanks to them.
IMAC Spanish Language Programs, Guadalajara
It is extremely generous of you to provide these wonderful publications to our students who will be heading to the US for exchange in the coming year. They find the information within very useful
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Contact us to learn more about how Study in the USA can help you reach your international student recruitment goals.