Nom du programme
Master of Science in Management - ONLINE only
The Master of Science in Management at Charleston Southern Online is an accelerated, affordable program designed for current and future business leaders to succeed in today’s global marketplace. Accepted students in the program at Charleston Southern can earn their degree completely online in our flexible, accelerated format.
This high quality, online master’s degree enhances our service to the local and global community, and provides additional support to the vision of CSU by integrating faith in learning, leading and serving. Our focus is on presenting an applied approach to all of the management courses presented.
Many nontraditional students are seeking alternative master’s level degrees in business, given the demand level to enhance their professional lives for promotions and career enhancement opportunities through education. This program is only available online and is therefore not eligible for F-1 student visa status.
We will require from you:
- Application fee: Free
- Academic Statement (300 - 500 word essay explaining why you chose to attend CSU and your academic and professional goals)
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores (if requested by the admissions committee)
Passport and visa documents
- A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed, or other form of identification. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
- If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
- Official Transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency.
- Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
- Any transcript from a non-American school must be evaluated by WES or ECE.
Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
- TOEFL: 71 iBT Code for Charleston Southern University is 5079
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP): 3.7
Students transferring from another US school
- An International Student Eligibility Form must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official. The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.