Nom du programme
Master of Science in Supply Chain Management - ONLINE only
Next Available Start Dates
24 août 2020 Choose
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management at Charleston Southern Online gives you the skills and abilities to think in concert about the people, processes, and technologies required for world-class integrated supply chain management. Supply chain managers are responsible for synchronizing the flow of products, information, and funds between their organizations and both their suppliers and customers in a way that adds value.
Why Supply Chain Management?
The Master of Science in Supply Chain Management prepares graduates with critical skills necessary to succeed in the emerging field of data science. The CSU curriculum emphasizes effective analytical techniques, data mining, business analysis and modeling, analytic decision-making and more.
- Increase your advancement and earnings potential
- Accelerated employment growth rate of 26% (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Median salaries for managers - $84,000; directors - $127,000 (Payscale)
- Listed as one of the "Best Jobs of 2012" (U.S. News and World Report)
This program is only available online and is therefore not eligible for F-1 student visa status.
We will require from you:
- Application fee: Free
- Academic Statement (300 - 500 word essay explaining why you chose to attend CSU and your academic and professional goals)
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores (if requested by the admissions committee)
Passport and visa documents
- A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed, or other form of identification. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
- If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
- Official Transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency.
- Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
- Any transcript from a non-American school must be evaluated by WES or ECE.
Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
- TOEFL: 71 iBT Code for Charleston Southern University is 5079
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP): 3.7
Students transferring from another US school
- An International Student Eligibility Form must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official. The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.