Nom du programme
Our program is designed to prepare you for a 21st century career in any sector of the hospitality industry - a field that will soon be the largest employer in the world. A program requirement of 600 hours of fieldwork greatly enhances your understanding of the industry.
What Will I learn?
The hospitality management program combines liberal arts with professional studies, giving you tools for making sound professional decisions. The hospitality management program at SUNY Plattsburgh combines theory with hands-on experience in food service, lodging, tourism, international hospitality, marketing leadership, management and accounting.
What is Unique About Our Program?
Students benefit from applied learning opportunities that give you direct experience in:
1. Hotel and bed-and-breakfast management at Valcour Inn and Boathouse
2. Restaurant management at Samuel D’s restaurant
The program's strong business and management emphasis makes it easy for you to earn a minor in business while completing their hospitality management degree requirements.
Pay the $50 Application Fee and please submit:
- Official Bank Statement or notarized letter from a financial institution, translated to English, verifying funds are available to cover expenses (30,000 USD)
- Copy of your non-expired passport
- Proof of completion of high school
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Freshmen: High school average of 85+ on a 100 point scale
- Transfers: G.P.A. of 2.5+/4.0
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS 6.5+; TOEFL IBT 76+
Results on several other standardized examinations are also acceptable