University of South Carolina Master of International Business
- School Size
$10,000 — $15,000 Semester
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Type of Housing
No housing available
- Social Media
Welcome to the University of South Carolina!
Apply to the prestigious Master of International Business (MIB) program from the University of South Carolina’s (UofSC) Darla Moore School of Business, ranked number one for international business for more than 20 years. With our flexible, innovative UofSC Live platform, you can earn your degree from home – no visa, travel, or GMAT required – and gain essential skills to advance your career.
With our award-nominated Live technology, our prestigious international business programs come to you. Choose from three tracks—Master’s Start Business, Global Strategy Certificate, or Master of International Business—and study with engaging professors via our digital classroom experience, in real time.
This flexible program has three tracks:
- Master of International Business
Complete the Master of International Business program at UofSC from home, safely and securely, and gain marketable skills to boost your successful career. The MIB curriculum consists of 30 credits, or 10 academic courses, and professional development support.
- Global Strategy Certificate
Study two semesters and earn 12 credit hours, completing the requirements of the Global Strategy Certificate. These courses can then be applied toward the Master in International Business degree from UofSC’s highly ranked business school.
- Master's Start Business
Study one semester and earn six credit hours, with two core graduate courses and a three-day intensive bootcamp that can be applied toward the Global Strategy Certificate, a master’s degree in business, or allow you to stand out among applicants in your next professional role.
UofSC Live brings the classroom to you
Our innovative digital classroom experience uses cutting-edge technology to stream faculty-led courses live to your device in real time. The classroom provides extensive interaction with leading international business faculty and fellow students forming an exceptional professional network to support your career and future success.
Get a head start on your graduate education
- Enroll for Spring and Fall 2021—no study delays or interruptions.
- Earn credits toward a master’s degree in business while you work.
Experience a digital classroom that rivals being there
- Not just another online program—learn from top-ranked UofSC faculty in a rigorous and collaborative environment.
- Engage with professors and classmates in real time, and interact even more than in a traditional classroom.
- Get bilingual support for academic coursework.
Enjoy a flexible and affordable program
- Stay on track by studying from wherever you call home.
- Study in a program optimized for your time zone.
- Part-time format which will allow you to keep your job or have time for family.
Benefit from additional support services
- Learn with English-language instruction tailored to your level.
- Receive professional development assistance designed for business careers.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
1000 Catawba Street
Columbia SC 29201
- International Business