Global Village Hawaii
Aloha and welcome to Global Village Hawaii, Honolulu's premier accredited English language school! Since our founding, Global Village Hawaii has been committed to providing English language students an unparalleled educational adventure where students become part of our island family while learning English in a warm, friendly and safe environment.
Aloha from Global Village Hawaii! The perfect school in the perfect location!
Mikel from Spain says “This is my second time attending Global Village Hawaii. The Business English Program is very practical because it prepares you for public speaking, conferences and presentations in the real world. It’s a fun way to learn English!”
- Accredited by ACCET – A Partnership for Quality®; Member: English USA, Study Hawaii Educational Consortium, Better Business Bureau of Hawaii.
- Outstanding teachers
- Small class sizes, average of 11 students with a maximum 15 per adult class.
- University Pathways available for those wanting to continue their education.
- A flexible class schedule, with 16, 20 or 25 lessons/week.
- Academic Programs to choose from:
- 8 levels in the General English Program, from beginner to advanced.
- Business English Program
- Cambridge FCE & CAE
- Tourism Program
- Teen Activity Program is available in the summer
- Private Lessons and semi-private lessons
- A variety of exciting Option classes [5 lessons/week] including: TOEFL, IELTS, grammar booster, conversation club, Hawaii tourism, and more.
Beautiful School Facilities…
Naoko from Japan says “I chose to study at Global Village Hawaii because of the strong academic reputation and the school’s convenient location, right across from Ala Moana Shopping Center and close to my apartment. The school has fantastic facilities and a safe and comfortable environment. Come to GV Hawaii for a once in a lifetime experience!”
- Global Village Hawaii is on the 11th floor of a beautiful office building which is perfectly located to meet student needs
- 13 comfortable air conditioned classrooms with ocean or mountain views
- 26 computers for student use
- Student lounge with ocean view
- Student lockers
- Free wireless access
- Make friends with our diverse student population! Students from over 40 different countries study at Global Village Hawaii each year.
Elodie from France says “My host family is always interested in my background and where I am from! They love to go on activities. We have gone to the movies, the beach, shopping, and sightseeing all around the island. When I arrived, they showed me the bus routes to and from school and were always ready to help.”
- Homestay is a great way to enjoy the unique culture of Hawaii and make lifelong friends. It also provides an opportunity to improve your English outside of the classroom. Full-meal or no meal plans are available.
- Student Residences are located near school, Waikiki and the beach.
- Private Apartments are another fantastic option for those wanting to be in the heart of Waikiki, close to school and very close to the beach.
- Dormitories are available to provide students with even more flexibility in their accommodation choices.
Sienna from Korea says “Global Village Hawaii has different activities every day. I like to relax under a palm tree playing ukulele and going surfing with friends from different countries. It’s incredibly awesome!”
- English + Activity programs include: Hula, Surfing, Ukulele, Fitness, Yoga, and Bodyboarding.
- Exciting Daily activities include: Skydiving, whale watching, catamaran sail, American Football, neighbor island trips, Diamond Head hike, etc.
Location, location, location…
Alison from Switzerland says “The location of the school is close to everything like beaches, restaurants, and shopping centers. The school building is nice and the view from the classroom is spectacular.”
- Honolulu is a very safe, comfortable and friendly city with a population of 900,000.
- Global Village Hawaii has the perfect location in Honolulu, with shopping, beaches, hiking, and public transportation all just minutes away!
- Plenty of museums, nightclubs, and sporting events to choose from.
Type of School
Intensive English Program
Student Body GenderCo-ed
Religious AffiliationNo Affiliation
Scholarships for International StudentsNo
Conditional Admission AvailableNo
Type of HousingResidence Hall, Homestay, Apartment, Dormitory