Admiral Farragut Academy
- School Size
- Type of School
- Student Body Gender
- Religious Affiliation
- Scholarships for International Students
- Conditional Admission Available
Aviation, Leadership, Military Programs
Accreditation and Certification
Type of Housing
Residence Hall, Dormitory
- Social Media
Admiral Farragut Academy has a longstanding tradition of building leaders who will impact the world.
At Admiral Farragut Academy, our students understand that success takes hard work and dedication and they uphold the school's core values of integrity, perseverance, self-discipline, and wellness and fitness. Not only do our students benefit from faculty with decades of experience in their respective fields, but they also get to choose from signature programs that separate Farragut from other boarding schools.
- Admiral Farragut Academy is a co-ed, private, college-prep, day and world-renowned boarding school serving 8th-12th grade.
- A postgraduate grade is also available for international students looking to improve their academics and become better acclimated to American schooling.
- Signature Programs include Aviation, AP Capstone, STEM, Scuba, Leadership, Sailing, Marine Science, and Naval Jr. ROTC.
- Admiral Farragut Academy is located in sunny and warm St. Petersburg, Florida, on 40-acres with waterfront property that includes access to sailboats, paddleboards, fishing, and more.
- Home-cooked meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner by a dining staff professionally trained in the culinary arts.
- Global Campus locations throughout the world.
- Fun and educational boarding summer camp called Summer Signature Series for boys and girls 8th grade and up featuring Farragut's signature programs.
By the Numbers
- Every graduating class receives 100% college acceptance to colleges, universities, and/or military academies
- Over $5 million on average is earned in scholarships each year
- Acceptances include the following elite universities: Notre Dame University, Vanderbilt University, Wellesley College, Dartmouth College, Cornell University, Rice University, Georgetown University, North Carolina University, University of Miami, Georgia Institute of Technology, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and Duke University.
- Students have 12 sports starting in 6th grade to choose from and can play on Middle School, JV, and Varsity level teams
- 78% of students participate in a sport
- Sports teams hold a 3.5 average GPA on average
- Students can choose their curriculum to achieve their personal level of academic excellence
- 29 Honors
- 18 Advanced Placement
- 3 Dual Enrollment
- AP Capstone Diploma
- ESL to help with reading, writing, and speaking English
- 500+ Aviation solo flying endorsements and private pilot certificates
- 315+ Scuba certifications earned including open water, advanced open water, rescue diver, master diver, and divemaster
- Students come from an average of 26 countries and 17 U.S. states
- On average 60% are day students and 40% are boarding students
- Farragut has global campuses located around the world where international students can earn their American high school diploma from Admiral Farragut Academy
- When we ask our students to describe Farragut in one word, many say “family” and it’s true. Classmates are also studying partners, roommates, hallmates, and best friends. Boarding students often go home with day students, and day students are found on campus after school hours. Since our students come from all over the world, sharing cultures and languages is prominent around campus.
Admiral Farragut Academy - Main Global Campus
501 Park Street North
St. Petersburg FL 33710
Admiral Farragut Academy | Global Campus | Tianjin 法拉古特-天津
3 Yantai Road
Tianjin II 300051
P: 86 22 85190990
Admiral Farragut Academy | Partner School | Shanghai New Epoch Bilingual School 上海新纪元双语学校
1518 Chenjia Town
Shanghai II 202162
P: 5943 0168
Admiral Farragut Academy | Partner School | Dongguan 法拉古特学校-东莞
No.6 Guangming Road
Dongguan City/Province II 523000
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Arts/Music Camps & Programs
- College credit courses
- English Language (ESL)
- High School Completion
- Military Programs
- Social Science
- Summer Camps/Programs
- World Languages and Culture
- Aeronautical Science
- Marine Sciences
- Special programs
- English Language (ESL)