Business Management (AAS)
Next Available Start Dates
Do you tend to take charge in group settings? Do people say you are a natural leader? This degree will give you the skills for employment in a variety of business settings or help you start your own company.
You’ll learn management theory, human resources management, accounting and other quantitative methods, organization and production, marketing and business decision making. You’ll become a successful supervisor, able to solve problems and control costs. Choose from one of six specialties. An internship will help you practice and hone your skills in a real-world business environment.
- Pay the $100 Application Fee
- Official Bank Statement or notarized letter from a financial institution, translated to English, verifying funds are available to cover expenses (17,580 USD)
- Copy of your non-expired passport
- Proof of completion of high school
- Proof of English Proficiency
Students under the age of 18 must have their parents sign a release form.