Next Available Start Dates
Electrical engineering is centered on electrical application and transmission. Electronic engineering is focused on devices that use electricity. If you’re analytical with a creative mind and enjoy math and working on computers, this might be a great career for you.
- Pay the $100 Application Fee
- Official Bank Statement or notarized letter from a financial institution, translated to English, verifying funds are available to cover expenses (17,580 USD)
- Copy of your non-expired passport
- Proof of completion of high school
- Proof of English Proficiency
Students under the age of 18 must have their parents sign a release form.