Glendale Community College is a fully accredited two-year college and is considered one of the most attractive and safe locations within the California system of community colleges. It is a school designed to help students reach their personal and academic goals. We help students transfer to competitive universities as juniors, enter high-paying jobs and enable them to advance in their careers.
Why Apply to Glendale Community College?
- Location: located in the City of Glendale, a safe and suburban residential community about ten miles (or 20 kilometers) northeast of Los Angeles.
- Degrees Offered: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science (60 units); short-term Certificates. Full-time Credit ESL/Language Training is available for new students.
- Facilities: Renovated library, various computer labs, student health center, transfer center, math/science center, advanced technology center, auditorium for the performing arts, student art exhibits, fitness center and football/track facility.
Major Fields of Study:
- Arts and Animation Design
- Aviation (with Flight Attendant concentration)
- Business Administration
- Culinary Arts
- Computer Science/Information Systems
- Hotel/Restaurant Management
- TV Production
- Visual Arts
- Completed International Application Form and processing fee of US$60.00
- Official academic transcripts with English translation
- Minimum TOEFL score of 45 on iBT exam or 4.5 IELTS band score
- Affidavit of Support Form & Bank Statement with a minimum of US$22,900 (total costs for one Academic Year, or 10 months)
- One-page personal statement /essay
Read our latest news
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Explore the American Dream with the ‘My Deals’ app from Student Advantage - save on car rentals, hotel rooms, and everyday essentials!
BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. We change the way people get help with facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. Promo code 10% off "susa"
SURE offers hassle-free renters insurance that'll protect your clothes, furniture, and even yourself from unexpected damages and injuries. The SURE team will get you set up with a free quote and the correct coverage that you need!
StudyUSA has helped me determine what school to choose and has also opened my eyes to see the benefits of studying in the USA.
Some of the guides from Study in the USA are helpful for international students who are not aware of the process of applying to universities and tests, such as IELTS.
Study in the USA helped me understand how education in the USA works. I really wanted to know how they are making classes work during COVID.
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more