Going to college is a major decision, and we want to make sure you are feeling confident about your choice. The University of Wyoming (UW) offers a world-class education in the small community of Laramie, Wyoming. Founded in 1886, the university each year welcomes more than 14,000 students from all 50 states and 90 countries.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose the University of Wyoming:
- UW is home to 12,450 students and 625 international students from nearly 90 countries
- Scholarship and Assistance available
- 15:1 Student-to-faculty ratio
- 91% of classes are taught by professors
- Located 2,200 meters above sea level
- Rated #1 Small College Town in the USA
- Laramie, Wyoming — home to UW — is a college town conveniently located two hours north of Denver, Colorado
- UW’s College of Business is recognized in the top 5% through its AACSB accreditation
- Our College of Engineering and Applied Science is ABET-accredited and a top college in the country
- The University of Wyoming ranked 2nd among the nation’s land-grant universities and #5 overall in the Wall Street Journal’s 2020 “Is Your College Worth the Cost”
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Join over 6 million people and businesses who get a better deal when they send money with the real exchange rate.
Ready to make your MBA dreams a reality? Register now for a virtual or in-person event with The MBA Tour! Don’t miss your chance to speak directly with leading business schools, such as Harvard University, Boston University, Columbia University, UC...
campusSIMS helps students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Get a US phone number while in your home country so you have service that’s ready as soon as you land. Plans start as low as $15/month.
Study USA helped me a lot. It guided and provided fruitful information time to time. Showing really practical and useful courses including on campus and different types.
It has informed me about the career advantage one will have from studying in the USA.
I found a lot of useful articles on StudyUSA.com, especially under the Student Voices section. I have been recommending the website to my friends back at my home country who are interested in coming to America to study.
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more