Going to college is a major decision, and we want to make sure you are feeling confident about your choice. The University of Wyoming (UW) offers a world-class education in the small community of Laramie, Wyoming. Founded in 1886, the university each year welcomes more than 14,000 students from all 50 states and 90 countries.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose the University of Wyoming:
- UW is home to 12,450 students and 625 international students from nearly 90 countries
- Scholarship and Assistance available
- 15:1 Student-to-faculty ratio
- 91% of classes are taught by professors
- Located 2,200 meters above sea level
- Rated #1 Small College Town in the USA
- Laramie, Wyoming — home to UW — is a college town conveniently located two hours north of Denver, Colorado
- UW’s College of Business is recognized in the top 5% through its AACSB accreditation
- Our College of Engineering and Applied Science is ABET-accredited and a top college in the country
- The University of Wyoming ranked 2nd among the nation’s land-grant universities and #5 overall in the Wall Street Journal’s 2020 “Is Your College Worth the Cost”
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Nomad Credit helps international students search for and compare education loan (student loan) options, including options for students with a US cosigner or those pursuing a graduate degree. The Nomad team will personally help you with your education...
Study in the USA’s advisors can work with you to navigate the requirements to study abroad in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. We help you find the right school and apply.
ELSA - World's Best English Pronunciation App. Speak English like a native speaker. Get instant feedback on your speech from proprietary artificial intelligence technology. Learn more. Get a 10% discount using code: StudyUSA
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more