1. Start researching MBA programs to learn how they differentiate
2. Take the GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS tests
3. Once you find 10-15 universities that interest you, try and determine which ones best suit your qualifications
4. Make sure to customize your essay to each university to which you are applying
5. Follow-up! Make sure your application materials were received and ask for next steps
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Choose an entire apartment, a studio, a shared room, or a private room, with 24x7 assistance from Personal Student Advisors. Book Now!
Get international student medical insurance for as low as $1.12 USD per day. Our plans are available to any student studying outside their home country and include coverage for Covid-19. Get your free quote and enroll today!
Join over 6 million people and businesses who get a better deal when they send money with the real exchange rate.
It cleared many questions that I had prior and during my time here in the United States. The website was very helpful and detailed for things that we have no idea about and have to learn as we go.
StudyUSA.com provides a lot of useful information about universities. It also help me to contact with schools efficiently. Now, I'm finally being accepted by my ideal university. Thank you so much!
Through StudyUSA I was able to chat with several different schools and I was able to choose which one suits me academically, financially and application procedures. Thank you StudyUSA!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more