1. Start researching MBA programs to learn how they differentiate
2. Take the GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS tests
3. Once you find 10-15 universities that interest you, try and determine which ones best suit your qualifications
4. Make sure to customize your essay to each university to which you are applying
5. Follow-up! Make sure your application materials were received and ask for next steps
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
TestDEN's Online TOEFL Test Prep is just what you need to quickly and effectively prepare for the TOEFL test. Since 1998, TestDEN has helped tens of thousands of students raise their TOEFL scores.
MPOWER Financing is the top-rated lender offering international student loans without cosigners, collateral, or credit history for global citizens, PLUS international student scholarships & career coaching! Fully online application, 96% customer...
Join over 6 million people and businesses who get a better deal when they send money with the real exchange rate.
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more