Rate your English proficiency by answering the following questions:
1. Do you have problems understanding native speakers?
2. Does your pronunciation and accent make you feel nervous about speaking English?
3. Do you feel your vocabulary is too basic to allow you to express your ideas?
4. Have you prepared your TOEFL score but need classroom-speaking practice?
5. Can you read sophisticated texts but still write in a basic way?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, read: Improving Your English for Success at a U.S. University.