Rate your English proficiency by answering the following questions:
1. Do you have problems understanding native speakers?
2. Does your pronunciation and accent make you feel nervous about speaking English?
3. Do you feel your vocabulary is too basic to allow you to express your ideas?
4. Have you prepared your TOEFL score but need classroom-speaking practice?
5. Can you read sophisticated texts but still write in a basic way?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, read: Improving Your English for Success at a U.S. University.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Study in the USA’s advisors can work with you to navigate the requirements to study abroad in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. We help you find the right school and apply.
campusSIMS helps international students get connected with mobile phone service in the US. Through campusSIMS’ exclusive partner Mint Mobile, students can sign up and get their US phone number while in their home country, and have mobile phone servic...
SURE offers hassle-free renters insurance that'll protect your clothes, furniture, and even yourself from unexpected damages and injuries. The SURE team will get you set up with a free quote and the correct coverage that you need!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more