1. Each university and college has different admission and test score requirements
2. Grade Point Average (GPA) is used to measure academic marks
3. You can change your program of study or transfer schools
4. While pursuing your bachelor's degree, you will be required to take courses in a variety of subjects
5. The school calendar year begins in August or September and ends in May or June
Find out more in our article Understanding the American Education System.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Most U.S. apartments come unfurnished. Make your move easy with a student furniture rental package from CORT. Flexible lease terms. Delivered before you arrive. Starting at $99 per month.* *with a 12-month lease
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, and it’s 100% online. You get the same professionalism and quality you expect from in-office therapy, but with access to a huge network of therapists, more scheduling flexibility, and at a more affor...
Explore the American Dream with the ‘My Deals’ app from Student Advantage - save on car rentals, hotel rooms, and everyday essentials!
Studyusa.com has given me a lot of useful resources that helped me find the best college for me. I learned about the United States' educative system and how I could benefit from going to a community college first then transfer later.
Study in the USA has made interviews with many students that live in the USA.
StudyUSA provides information about diverse US universities and US educational system. It also gives handy tips for international students, which help me a lot!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more