University Transfer Programs at Green River College

University Transfer Programs at Green River College

Photo: Green River College graduates

Interested in completing a U.S. 2+2 university degree program?

Find out where Green River College students transfer in order to complete their undergraduate degree studies this article: 

Green River - A Leader in Nationwide US University Transfer

Schools that Green River College students transfer to for undergraduate degrees include:

University of Washington

University of Texas at Austin

University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

University of California, Berkeley

Indiana University

University of Michigan

Seattle University

University of California, Santa Barbara

University of Minnesota

University of Pennsylvania

University of Southern California 

Washington State University

California State University

Tufts University