Photo: A view of Bridgewater College in Virginia
Academic programs at Bridgewater College include business, education, communications, the sciences and engineering.
Pre-professional programs include medicine and law, as well as teacher certification.
Bridgewater College welcomes students from around the world to experience the opportunities and personal attention offered in this small, undergraduate setting. To make the transition to the U.S. seamless, international students benefit from airport pick-up services, an orientation for international students, and assistance with immigration, academics, internships, job and graduate school placements.
International Students should submit the following documents when applying to Bridgewater College:
- A completed application form—online (no charge) or paper ($30).
- Official records from secondary school and post-secondary school, with English translations.
- Certified bank statement verifying financial support for one academic year.
- English language proficiency results with the following minimum scores: TOEFL: 550 (paper), 213 (computer), 79 (internet-based); IELTS: 6.5; PTE: 60.
- Personal Statement (250-word minimum) written in English.
- Photocopy of front page (photo page) of passport.
- For transfer students: a Dean’s Reference form from each U.S. college or university.
- For transfer students: a WES evaluation for all previous college or university coursework.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements may be conditionally admitted to Bridgewater College, provided they enroll in and successfully complete an approved English language training program.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Follow your dreams with the TOEFL iBT® test, which has helped millions of students study abroad.
ELSA - World's Best English Pronunciation App. Speak English like a native speaker. Get instant feedback on your speech from proprietary artificial intelligence technology. Learn more. Get a 10% discount using code: StudyUSA
These plans provide refund insurance coverage for program costs in the event the student has to interrupt their trip for unforeseen covered reasons and withdraw from the program. We offer plans that are available to both K-12 and College Students.
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more