Hey! My name is Gouresh Kamble and since this is my very first post for StudyUSA I’d like to give you 7 facts about myself to start off with!
- Studying in America has always been a personal dream of mine
- My major at my current Green River Community College is political science
- My ultimate goal is to help solve crisis internationally that are developing in the world. I have been concerned about the world for some time and I can now put it into practice
- I’ve always had an interest in having an international education experience because however good the country you have been brought up in is, it has its limitations
- Strong passion for writing, which lead me to create a blog
- I don’t know what I would do without soccer
- I am an avid fan of rugby, (I was a team member of my local club in England!)
Now, for a little bit about myself in some depth. My birthplace is Pune, India where I lived for a couple of years. I then lived in the UK till I was done with high school and then looked to study abroad, and that’s where I found Washington State, with its relaxing atmosphere, beautiful scenery and warm-hearted citizens; it’s hard not to want to live here. I also want to mention how much I want to get the word out there which is why I want to blog for StudyUSA, so that people can know about this amazing place for opportunities and long lasting memories. It’s been exciting since I have been here and I hope the adventure will continue.
Gouresh Kamble is an international student from the UK studying political science at Green River Community College in Washington State.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Follow your dreams with the TOEFL iBT® test, which has helped millions of students study abroad.
Let us help you through your U.S. visa application process. GET STARTED NOW!
Most U.S. apartments come unfurnished. Make your move easy with a student furniture rental package from CORT. Flexible lease terms. Delivered before you arrive. Starting at $99 per month.* *with a 12-month lease
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more