[caption id="attachment_2821" align="aligncenter" width="550"] Pace University in New York City[/caption]
Pace English Language Institute international student interview:
Yang, Wu-Shun from Taiwan on studying English at Pace ELI in New York City
1. Please tell us your name, where you are from, and how long you studied at the English Language Institute.
2. How did you first hear about the English Language Institute?
3. Which level of English did you start at and which level did you finish at? Is there a class you liked/helped you the most? Why?
4. How has the ELI Program helped you reach your goal of entering a US Graduate School program?
5. Please tell the audience what you like about the English Language Institute Program. Think about the teachers, the staff, your classmates, the activities, the extra services (language lab, writing center, etc.).Some of teachers are strict and tough; some of them are not strict but friendly both are good teachers to help improve your English just because they have different teach skills. The staffs here in EIL are kindness and friendly, when you have any problem come to see them they probably will help you not only the school thing also many others. Each semester the ELI work hard to plan a variety of activities, and you can also learn in the activities of knowledge.
7. What makes NYC a great place to study and learn English?In my opinion, to learning English is not only propose here also to learning many other things. New York has a lot of people come from the entire world. You would meet them, and communicate with them in English while you not only learning English also you would hear many different history or thing from different side of the world.
8. If there is anything else you would like to share about your experience in NYC or studying at the ELI that you think is important for students to know, please feel free to write it here.If you choose to study here in New York. Don’t stay home; come out to experience the city. There are no such as same city in the world. You would love here and get an experience you never get. According to famous rap singer Jay-Z’s song Empire State of Mind: “In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh there's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York. These street will make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you, let’s hear it for New York, New York". This shows how New York is a unique place. #StudyUSA
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Most U.S. apartments come unfurnished. Make your move easy with a student furniture rental package from CORT. Flexible lease terms. Delivered before you arrive. Starting at $99 per month.* *with a 12-month lease
Study in the USA’s advisors can work with you to navigate the requirements to study abroad in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. We help you find the right school and apply.
Uniplaces is an accommodation provider with a large choice of verified rooms, entire flats and residences. The platform offers an easy, fast and safe way of booking a place to live. Check out the thousands of properties in the best cities and book a...
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more