Here are some tips if you're an international student at a university in the U.S. or anywhere around the world and you're feeling overwhelmed, anxious or scared, try to do the following:
1) Take a deep breath.
2) Go to your university ISS office for support both mentally and for questions with immigration. They all care for you.
3) Social distance — but find ways to connect with each other.
4) Contact your parents and let them know how you're doing. You know they're worried.
6) Eat well — it's easy to stress eat right now, but fill up on healthy food
7) Understand your health insurance. Call the doctor before going to a clinic.
8) If you know of other students having a difficult time, reach out to them.
9) Let us know if we can help.
Contact us here.