Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) is the number 1 Value Community College in the United States! Enter the U.S. college system at SBCC, where popular programs are offered at a fraction of the cost of a 4-year institution. SBCC offers an affordable option to get your Associate's Degree or to fulfill transfer requirements to transition to a four-year college or university.
An award-winning transfer program and SBCC’s Transfer agreements with 55 colleges and universities, including California State University (CSU) and University of California (UC) and out of state institutions in Arizona, Washington, and New York will set you up on your path to a higher college degree.
To make it even more affordable to get a Bachelor’s degree, you can take advantage of SBCC’s “Bridge Program” with Antioch University, which allows you to transfer college credit of one full year more than is accepted in transfer credits to most four-year colleges and universities!
For your review:
- #1 Value Community College in the US
- Award-winning transfer program
- Affordable entry into the U.S. College system
- Bridge Program with Antioch University (80 credits at SBCC + 40 credits at Antioch = Bachelor Degree in Liberal Arts)
- Transfer Agreements with 55 colleges and universities
- Low tuition
For more information: Santa Barbara City College