Lane Community College and Otago Polytechnic School of Design are offering an exciting 2+1 graphic design program. Through this program, you can study in the U.S. and New Zealand (NZ) to earn your Associate’s degree in Graphic Design and Bachelor of Design (Communication) in just three years! By comparison, earning your Bachelor’s in the U.S. typically requires four or more years to complete.
Advantages of the 2+1 Program
- Save time and money by earning two degrees in just three years
- Discover the richness of the U.S. and NZ cultures
- All classes are taught in English
- Learn North American and Oceania perspectives
- Employers look favorably on international experience
How the Program Works
- Attend Lane Community College and earn your two-year Associate’s degree.
- Transfer to Otago Polytechnic School of Design and complete one year of study to earn your Bachelor of Design (Communication)
For more information: Lane Community College
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
BetterHelp is the world’s largest therapy service, and it’s 100% online. You get the same professionalism and quality you expect from in-office therapy, but with access to a huge network of therapists, more scheduling flexibility, and at a more affor...
Summer plans suspended because of COVID-19? The deadline's approaching for TheInternGroup's virtual/remote global internship program. Gain professional experience, grow your network and make your resume shine from wherever you are this summer.
MPOWER Financing is the top-rated lender offering international student loans without cosigners, collateral, or credit history for global citizens, PLUS international student scholarships & career coaching! Fully online application, 96% customer...
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more