Laura from Taiwan: Studying at Green River College. Listen to her story, why she feels welcomed and supported at Green River College International Programs.
Green River College is a public college founded in 1965. More than 8,000 students study at Green River, with 1,747 international students from 64 countries. Most international students come to Green River for its nationally recognized “2+2” transfer program to top US universities, its High School Completion Plus program, and personal service.
Green River is not only ranked #10 in international student enrollment among community colleges in the USA (IIE, 2014-2015), but was also the recipient of the Paul Simon Award for Internationalization. This is the most prestigious award for quality in international higher education and the ultimate endorsement of an institution's commitment to educating global citizens.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Green River College
- A leader in university transfer
- Award winning college
- Individual advising to help you meet your goals
- On campus student housing
- Great programs including Intensive English and High School Completion
- Peer mentoring and leadership development programs
- Beautiful campus surrounded by forest and trees
- University Transfer Pathways agreements with over 30 four-year universities
- Active student life on campus
- New modern buildings and facilities
For more information: Green River College