The Organization of American States, through the Rowe Fund program, offers interest-free loans to Latin American or Caribbean citizens (F-1 or J-1 visa holders), who have been admitted or are currently pursuing graduate or the last two years of undergraduate studies in U.S. universities.
- Up to $15,000 interest-free student loan in total during the course of your studies
- Deferred repayment while in school
- Easy access to Loan Application Forms and FAQs
- Funding is sent directly to the student after approval
- No application or processing fees
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR 2018 WILL BE NOVEMBER 15, 2018.