Pornthep Panapiwat from Thailand: Studying English at Pace University in New York.
1. Please tell us your name, where you are from, and how long you studied at the English Language Institute.
My name is Pornthep Panapiwat. I’m from Thailand, and I have studied in the ELI for a year.
2. How did you first hear about the English Language Institute?
I heard about the ELI from my relatives and the agency.
3. Which level of English did you start at and which level are you in now? Is there a class you liked/helped you the most? Why?
4. Which areas of English did you want to improve in our program and how do your teachers help you?
I think my grammar is not good. My professors help me by asking me to write an essay.
5. In what ways do you feel that the English Language Institute has helped you to reach your goals with your English?
I think it is the activities that ELI offers to the student, that’s very helpful to learn.
6. Please tell the audience what you like about the English Language Institute Program. Think about the teachers, your classmates, the activities, the extra services (language lab, writing center, etc.).
What I like about ELI, I think it might be my classmates, my teachers and all of the activities. They are all doing well.
7. Why did you decide to stay at the English Language Institute after your first session?
I stay because ELI has good educational system and good environment also.
8. Please share with us your favorite place near the Pace University campus. Why do you like to spend time here?
9. What makes NYC a great place to study and learn English?
NYC has a very good public transportation. It make people more convenience than other states. All photos courtesy of Pace University and Pace ELI
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Join over 6 million people and businesses who get a better deal when they send money with the real exchange rate.
Ready to take your language learning to the next level? Have you heard about TutorABC, the World's No. 1 Online Platform for Learning English and Chinese? TutorABC is recognized as the top language platform, harnessing innovative technology to offe...
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration. It is accepted by more than 3,400 institutions in the US. If you want to study in the US, IELTS can help you get there!
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more