AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts in Hollywood and The American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City will be conducting placement and scholarship auditions in various locations around the world for their Bachelor of Fine Arts and Professional Conservatory programs in Acting, Musical Theater, Dance Theater and Performing Arts.
AMDA takes pride in our diverse and widespread student body. Study in the entertainment capitals of the world surrounded by likeminded individuals for an unparalleled performing arts education.
|SCHEDULE YOUR AUDITION HERE|
- AMDA is a private, non-profit institution of higher education accredited by the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST).
- 4 different full-time Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees (4 years) and 3 different Conservatory Professional Programs (2 years).
- 2 prestigious campus locations in the heart of New York City and Hollywood, two primary entertainment capitals of the world.
- Ranked number 6 on Niche.com’s list of the Best Colleges for Performing Arts in America.
- Ranked number 4 on Playbill Magazine’s list of the 10 most represented colleges on Broadway in the 2017-2018 season.
- Over 40 AMDA graduates are currently performing on Broadway. Our Alumni include: Jason Derulo, Cassie Levy as Elsa on Broadway, Nina Arianda, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Tyne Daly, and Paul Sorvino to name a few.
- Diverse student population of more than 1495 students from all 50 U.S. states and 51 countries. International students represent 8% of AMDA’s student population.
- Accomplished faculty of more than 300 professional artists.
- Affordable tuition with partial merit, talent and need-based scholarships are available for qualified international students.
- Average class size 12-18 students allowing individualized attention to nurture students’ growth and success as individual artists.
- Multiple, affordable student residence and meals on both campuses.