Learning English does not have to be boring. Not when you have ELS Language Experience+. You can easily meet your personal or professional language goals with one of their programs all while having fun.
Learning doesn’t have to be only in a classroom setting. It can be combined with a variety of activities that are both educational and fun. This is what the ELS Vacation English Program seeks to do for students in the summer.
What should you look for in an English as a Second Language Program?
Learning a foreign language means knowing how to speak it, write, listen, and understand the language. If you can’t communicate well in a variety of settings, then you cannot be considered fluent in the language.
Therefore, depending on your reasons for wanting to learn English, your choice of program would differ. But they all have something in common – they are designed to get you comfortable to converse or pass necessary tests to improve your lives.
Your choice of English programs
ELS Language Experience+ offers different types of programs depending on what your needs or goals are. So, you can choose from any of the following:
- Academic English programs: Do you need English to qualify for college admissions? ELS English for Academic Purposes program is recognized by more than 650 colleges and universities across the globe.
- General English programs: If you are looking to generally improve your English, then this program may be right for you. Classes are held in the morning so that your afternoons are free. This way you can explore and continue learning on your own by practicing and getting involved in your surroundings.
- Business communication programs: The global market place is highly competitive. If you want to strengthen your career options, then get the most interactive ELS program. You can improve your language competency and your chances of achieving your professional goals.
- Test preparation: Make sure that you are ready to take your ELS tests. With practice option and in-depth look at test strategies, ELS will help you prepare for taking TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC English tests.
- Vacation English programs: If you want to learn and practice your English language skills in a real-world setting, then the ELS vacation English programs are ideal for you. Explore your surroundings all while learning English from trained instructors.
- Youth and young adult programs: these programs are for youths wanting to learn English in an interactive and fun setting. There are several types of youth English programs and we are sure that you will find the right one to suit your child.
Vacationing and Learning at the same time? Is this possible?
Yes, certainly you can vacation and learn at the same time. The Vacation English Program is specifically designed to get you both of these – education and fun. This program is suitable whether you want to learn 3 hours a day up to 12 weeks or 6 hours a day for more than 13 weeks. Plus, you can enroll in this program on a B-2 Tourist Visa.
There aren’t may programs that allow you to enroll using a visitor’s visa. But, you can do so with the ELS Vacation English Program. That is one less hassle to you learning English the right way. So, which program would be best for you this 2018?
Do you want a Vacation English Program that offers the fun and excitement of learning a new language while you enjoy your vacation in the USA?