Ivana from Ecuador is a young woman with a bright future ahead of her. Currently, she is balancing both a high school education and an Associate's Degree at Green River College. Her determination and hard work are paving the way for her future, and she has big plans to pursue a degree in psychology.
Psychology is a field that has always been of interest to Ivana. She is fascinated by the workings of the human mind and how it influences behavior. With her passion for the subject and a degree in psychology, Ivana hopes to help people overcome their mental health issues and live happier, more fulfilling lives.
International High School Completion
The Green River High School Completion Program is an excellent option for adult students who wish to earn their high school diploma while also preparing for entry into a vocational or technical program or a two or four-year college. This program offers credit classes that fulfill high school requirements and can be taken as an alternative to traditional high school.
Advantages of the Green River High School Completion Program:
- A flexible learning environment that caters to the needs of adult students.
- Wide range of courses to cater to diverse interests and career goals.
- Provides necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in vocational or technical programs.
- Prepares students for entry into a two or four-year college.
- College-level classes that fulfill both high school and college degree requirements.
- Successful completion results in the official State of Washington high school diploma.
- The diploma can be used to apply for jobs, vocational programs, or college admissions.
- This a valuable opportunity for adult learners to achieve educational goals and advance career opportunities.
Exploring The Benefits Of The 2 + 2 Program At Green River College
The 2 + 2 program at Green River College is a unique and beneficial opportunity for students who are looking to pursue higher education. This program allows students to complete two years of their bachelor's degree at Green River College before transferring to a four-year university to complete the remaining two years.
- Cost savings: Lower tuition fees compared to four-year universities can lead to significant savings over a student's education. Completing the first two years at Green River College may also qualify students for scholarships and financial aid programs when transferring to a four-year university.
- Flexibility: Students can explore different academic pathways and majors during their first two years at Green River College, helping them make informed decisions about their future education and career goals. Smaller class sizes and personalized attention from faculty create a supportive learning environment.
- Great for international students: Green River College has a strong reputation for supporting international students, providing resources and programs to help them adjust to American culture and succeed academically. The 2 + 2 program can also make obtaining a student visa easier by demonstrating a clear educational plan and path towards their degree.
- A valuable stepping stone: The 2 + 2 program at Green River College offers numerous benefits for students seeking a quality education at an affordable price. Whether you're an international student, a first-time college student, or someone looking to change career paths, the program can help achieve your goals.
Check Out These Schools
Start your U.S. adventure with Study in the USA
Learn About U.S. education financing, housing, and more
Choose an entire apartment, a studio, a shared room, or a private room, with 24x7 assistance from Personal Student Advisors. Book Now!
Follow your dreams with the TOEFL iBT® test, which has helped millions of students study abroad.
International STUDENT & SCHOLAR Health Insurance provides important protection against unexpected medical expenses for Accidents, Illnesses and Medical Evacuation while Studying or Traveling Abroad. Protect yourself and Study Safely, with a Stud...
Learn about American culture and education direct from our experts at Study in the USA. Read more