Master of Science in Analytics - ONLINE only
Next Available Start Dates
The U.S. Department of Labor reports job growth in the field analytics is expected to grow 30% faster than the national average by 2024. At present, the average salary of $78,630. Operations research analysts use advanced mathematical and analytical methods to help organizations solve problems and make better decisions.
Those who pursue a degree in the field of analytics are often hired to manage a variety of aspects of an organization. They help managers decide how to allocate resources, develop production schedules, manage the supply chain, and set prices.
The Master of Science in Analytics prepares graduates with critical skills necessary to succeed in the emerging field of data science. This program is only available online and is therefore not eligible for F-1 student visa status.
We will require from you:
- Application fee: Free
- Academic Statement (300 - 500 word essay explaining why you chose to attend CSU and your academic and professional goals)
- Two signed letters of recommendation
- GMAT scores (if requested by the admissions committee)
Passport and visa documents
- A clear copy of your complete identification page of your passport is needed, or other form of identification. The copy should show all four edges of the document.
- If you are already in the United States, copies of your visa, I-94 with travel history, and I-20 may be required.
- Official Transcripts must be received directly from the school or government agency.
- Official English translations must accompany any document in a language other than English.
- Any transcript from a non-American school must be evaluated by WES or ECE.
Confirmed English proficiency is required and can be met in the following ways:
- TOEFL: 71 iBT Code for Charleston Southern University is 5079
- IELTS: 6.0
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 51
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP): 3.7
Students transferring from another US school
- An International Student Eligibility Form must be completed by the International Student Advisor or Designated School Official. The student must also provide copies of their current visa, I-20 and I-94 with travel history.